Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stylish Laptop Bags from Knomo London

stylish laptop bag

I’m always toting my laptop around town – whether it’s to my kid’s gymnastics classes or to a meeting at Starbucks (oh, those are my favorites!).  I need a laptop bag that is padded, secure, and lightweight, but that is also stylish and fun to carry.  I recently received a Havana bag from knomo, with Scotch-guarded linen and textured trim.  It’s the perfect summer laptop bag.

The Havana from knomo comes in three different colors – green, yellow, and orange.  It has two handles, or a shoulder strap – I generally use the shoulder strap, but it’s definitely light enough to carry by hand.  There are also several pockets for my business cards, keys, money, and credit cards.  The pocket for the laptop is separate and padded – so I know that my laptop is nice and secure in there.  Since I’m usually with my kids when I carry it, it’s important that my bag is safe.  Best of all,  it doesn’t necessarily look like a laptop bag, and is fun to carry!

To learn more about the Havana from knomo, visit their website.

Disclosure: I received the Havana from knomo at no cost for review. 

pixel Stylish Laptop Bags from Knomo London Tagged as: laptop, mom bags


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Health Editors' Product Review Blog

Reuters: Business Travel

MedicineNet Nutrition, Food and Recipes General

Pages

MedicineNet Diet and Weight Management General

Frommer's Deals and News

Behind the Guides

Media Releases: News Desk

About.com Day Trading

Frommers.com Cruise Blog

Arthur Frommer Online

Dictionary.com Word of the Day

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com