Wednesday, July 4, 2012

88-year-old George H.W. Bush: "maybe you come out with a new drug that makes memory to come roaring back"

Former President George H.W. Bush wrote a poem for her grandchildren:

"so I can add the relationship on getting older.
Who knows, maybe you come out with a new drug that makes your legs bend easier,
Joints of the lesser evil, to go beyond, come roaring back, memory
And all fears of falling rocks fishing going on. 
Remember an old song: I'll be ready when you are.
Well I'll be ready when you are
There is so much excitement ahead, many grandchildren watch grow.
If you need me I'm here. "

By the way, the former President, 88-year-old said he wasn't done skydiving. His goal: to jump again when he is 90.
References:

' If you need me I'll be there ': George H.w. Bush moved to tears during the interview with granddaughter Jenna on her old family and growing | Daily Mail Online http://goo.gl/noCt0


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Health Editors' Product Review Blog

Reuters: Business Travel

MedicineNet Nutrition, Food and Recipes General

Pages

MedicineNet Diet and Weight Management General

Frommer's Deals and News

Behind the Guides

Media Releases: News Desk

About.com Day Trading

Frommers.com Cruise Blog

Arthur Frommer Online

Dictionary.com Word of the Day

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com