Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do These Bite Sized Drops Make Bad Breath Stop?

AppId is over the quota AppId is over the quota When an Everyday Health editor received a “crazy amount” of Binaca breath drops, she sent out a mass email for everyone to share. I grabbed a couple, but since I’ve never had a problem with bad breath, I waited until I ate a lamb gyro, complete with tomatoes, sweet peppers, and onions to try them.
Binaca claims that these re-launched breath drops will kill bad breath-causing germs instantly. Immediately, I imagined the blue liquid spreading in my mouth like soldiers and eradicating any traces of halitosis. (Have you ever seen those mouthwash commercials?)

Click Here!
But, then reality hit and nothing felt killed. After a lifetime of using mouthwash, I expected the Binaca drops to deliver that familiar burn, and I felt cheated when that didn’t happen. The peppermint-flavored drops tasted more sweet then bitter, but after about two minutes, that fresh-breath feeling was gone. It was as if I never even tried them in the first place.


When my (brave) friends checked my breath, they agreed: these drops didn’t deliver. “At least the bottle’s cute,” I thought. (If anything, the size makes them convenient. At about two inches tall with the width of an index finger, these drops easily fit in my coin purse.)


But in the world of halitosis, cute doesn’t cut it.


The drops are available in Walgreens nationwide, so if you’d still like to give them a try, impulse-shop to your heart’s content.


-- Alysha Reid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Health Editors' Product Review Blog

Reuters: Business Travel

MedicineNet Nutrition, Food and Recipes General

Pages

MedicineNet Diet and Weight Management General

Frommer's Deals and News

Behind the Guides

Media Releases: News Desk

About.com Day Trading

Frommers.com Cruise Blog

Arthur Frommer Online

Dictionary.com Word of the Day

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com